At Fremont Location: Nov 2nd (Sunday 3-5 PM): Special Focus on Diabetes, Obesity & Stress (You will learn very Powerful Yogic Tools and Techniques for Mind Power).
Now Enrolling for our Next 21 Days Yoga Detox Boot Camp in all locations (Nov 2nd 2014) in Fremont, Pleasanton and Santa Clara.
Each workshop for paid clients comes with a complimentary Yoga Class. You may choose to attend to the Yoga Class offered at Fremont or other locations.
If you have missed this deadline, you can still enroll online by clicking on the "Register" link on the left bottom of the 21 Days Boot Camp Page. We can schedule your personal consultation while waiting for the next Boot Camp. The personal consultation will give you enough tools and tips to take advantage of yoga as a holistic lifestyle.
Learn and experience the ancient yogic and vedic secrets to total health, healing and wellness which has been effectively helping thousands of participants. Here are some of the salient features of the 7 Secrets to Personal Excellence Workshop:
1. Ancient secrets of total health based on stretching, breathing, yogic diet, cleansing, yoga nidra relaxting, pranashakti healing and meditation. We will discuss and demonstrate some important routines that are followed in the 21 days yoga camp.
2. Holistic Stress Management Techniques.
3. Vedic Mantra chanting and explanation of meaning towards a conscious living.
4. Discussion about Patanjali Yoga Sutra including 10 yamas (Laws of Nature) and 10 Niyamas (Laws of Personal Discipline).
5. Power of Personal Resolve (Sankalp) that helps in manifesting our Goals.
6. Benefits of Sun Salutation and Demonstration.
7. A complimentary yoga class of 75- 90 minutes duration which would further deepen your knowledge gained during the workshop.
Click Here to Listen to a Group of Live Testimonials on this Boot Camp of our Radio Show.
The workshop was instrumental in educating me on the ancient secrets to total health. I very much liked the scientific explanation of every key concepts and the practical session. The concluding meditation made me feel like my consciousness evolved to new height...A lot of yoga classes I have attended before are catered for the very fit and who are sort of 'yoga junkies'. This is not that kind of a class. It is really a class for people of any fitness level. The teacher does not ask you to perform incredibly difficult poses and he always insists on doing only whats right for your body (never about overstretching yourself). "Visualize your goals with your mind first and the body will follow", he says and I've found that gradually your body does follow your mind. By Priya M.
Explore 7 Secrets to Personal Excellence